Thursday, July 12, 2012

Tea in Summer

      The other day I was feeling the need for a cup of tea so I boiled the water and seeped my tea as  I always do.  However, as I went to drink it, I realized how hot it was and thought perhaps I needed a change of plans for the summer.  Iced tea was the obvious solution so I dumped my tea over ice and put it in the refrigerator for awhile and viola! Iced tea.  So for you all that think that summer is a "No Tea Zone" y'all are wrong.  I know iced tea isn't as amazing as a nice cup of hot tea but it is rather refreshing with the current hot temperatures. I have been enjoying iced chai black tea with honey as a flavoring, which is pretty excellent in my opinion.  I also tried some honey vanilla chamomile that wasn't too bad either.  I hope all of my blog followers are enjoying the summer and hopefully I'll be posting some more on my blog in the near future.

Lois Johnson, avid writer, tea drinker, and reader but first and foremost, avid Christian.

4 comments:

  1. Iced coffee is to die for. Frappes aren't too bad either. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your frappes aren't bad I agree. I like iced coffee too but the calories and fat are substantially more, at least the way I make it so... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can show you how to make true Southern sweet tea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next time I am at your house you should make it and I will watch and take notes. When it comes to Southern sweet tea, I LOVE it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...