Monday, January 2, 2017

It's Monday! All Things New

It's Monday and a New Year! Currently I'm gone skiing in Colorado with the family and some friends. With the road trip I should be reading a fair amount.
I love the newness of the new year (yeah that sentence read weird). I feel like I can dive into reading with a fresh perspective and renewed energy. I'm excited to see what reading goals I complete this coming year.
A local used bookstore was having an after Christmas sale so naturally I bought more books. A lot of Wodehouse and some Trollope too! I just love books. :)

Currently Reading

  • The Bourne Supremacy by Robert Ludlum 
  • Sacred Marriage by Gary L. Thomas
  • Total Truth by Nancy Pearcey

Finished this Past Week

  • none :(

Coming Soon

  • The Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard 
  • The Bourne Ultimatum by Robert Ludlum 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Lois!

    After setting a pretty high reading goal for last year, 354 books, which I did manage to accomplish, I'm being slightly more moderate in my goals this year.

    Read more Martin Luther. Read more CFW Walther (one of the founders of my church body). Read some of the CS Lewis books I haven't read yet, mainly his ones on literary criticism. Read more poetry. And get reacquainted with an old friend called television, but only through Netflix and Amazon Instant Video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, Trollope! I'm slowly collecting his books. Now I just need to find time to read them! :)

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...