So... on a brighter note... how's reading been going?
Finished this week
- King Solomon's Mines by H. Ryder Haggard
- Last of the Mohicans by James Fenimore Cooper
- Death Comes to Pemberly by P.D. James
- Prayer by John Bunyan
- Hunchback of Notre Dame by Victor Hugo
- Here I stand: A Life of Martin Luther by Roland Bainton
We'll see what gets done this week. Last of the Mohicans is kind of a tedious read, and that's from someone who enjoys Dickens, so I'm not sure how long it will take me to read it. I like it so far though, just hard to get into.
On an non book related note, any other Doctor Who fans out there? What did y'all think of the finale? Just watched it today and I'm still not sure how I feel about it... it was kind of heartbreaking... and I don't get emotional over movies/TV shows. If you've seen it you know what I mean.
Linking up with Book Journey.