Monday, September 8, 2014

Monday and Reading

This past week I kind of just ambled along with my reading and didn't make tons of progress until the end of the week and then I finished all three of my books in the space of about three days!  I signed up for another readathon which starts Monday (today) so hopefully that will get me a little more motivated. :)

Finished

  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (re-read) by J.K. Rowling
  • Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
  • The Time Machine by H.G. Wells

Currently Reading 

  • Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (re-read) by J.K. Rowling

Coming Soon (hopefully)

  • The Book of Lost Tales Part II by J.R.R. Tolkien
  • The Help by Kathryn Stockett
  • Peace Like a River by Leif Enger
  • Christianity and Liberalism by John Gresham Machem

Book Review Posted This Week


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...