Monday, January 25, 2016

It's Monday! Reading too fast!

I'm currently four books ahead with my reading goals according to Goodreads. I've been reading quicker books though and I've had enough downtime at work to read. I don't know if either of those will last. :) I've also been going on some amazing nature walks with my brother and they always seem to be a couple hours away so that has given me some extra time. Why nature walks in the winter? Good question and one I keep asking myself too. ;) I'm horribly allergic to poison ivy so winter is just about the best time to go and not come back scratching for weeks. Hopefully soon I'll share some pictures of the sights but here's one for now and more to come soon. These walks have been absolutely beautiful and it's Kansas... which just goes to show that Kansas is NOT flat and boring!
With this speedy reading though I am finding myself behind on book reviews. :( I'm slowly but surely trying to catch up.

Currently Reading

  • The Institutes of the Christian Religion by John Calvin 
  • What Does the Bible Really Teach About Homosexuality by Kevin DeYoung
  • Messenger by Lois Lowry (audiobook) 
  • The Old Curiosity Shop by Charles Dickens 

Finished this Week

  • Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry (audiobook)
  • Hannibal by Ross Leckie
  • Captain Wentworth's Diary by Amanda Grange
  • Edmund Bertram's Diary by Amanda Grange

Coming Soon

  • Mr. Knightley's Diary by Amanda Grange
  • Henry Tilney's Diary by Amanda Grange 
  • All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr

Reviews Posted this Week


P.S. If you are participating in my re-reading challenge or classics challenge posts, link up reviews are now up and you can see the links on the sidebar.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. "All the Light We Cannot See" was one of my favorites books of last year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very excited for it. I've heard great reviews of it. :)

      Delete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...