The rules are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you. Done above!
- Use the award logo on your post. Done!
- Answer the ten questions provided by the blogger who tagged you. Will do below.
- Nominate ten bloggers. If you're reading this... you're nominated!
- Ask them ten questions. I'll just use the questions from the last time I did this. #lazy ;)
Here are my answers to Ria's questions
- What got you into reading?- My dad for sure. Him and my mom. They both taught me to read and my dad was always handing me books to read as I grew up and still does to this day.
- Do you judge a book by its cover?- No.
- What do you love the most about blogging?- Getting nice comments. ;) I love finding other bloggers that I have random things in common with.
- How did you come up with your blog title?- I was trying to come up with something clever for my blog title and everything I wanted was claimed except You, Me and a Cup of Tea. I planned to blog about tea.... obviously my blog has grown since then. ;)
- Do you collect bookish items? Which is your favorite item, then?- I have a couple Doctor Who bookmarks and I have some other bookish bookmarks that I've won in giveaways. I don't necessarily go out looking for bookish items though. Any sort of Jane Austen or LOTR memorabilia I will be sorely tempted to get though.
- Have you ever wished to have a super power? What did you wish for?- Why not? ;) Invisibility or flying.
- Which is your favorite Christmas book/novel/novella/short story?- I'm blanking all of a sudden! I know I have favorites though. My mom always gets all of the Christmas books out and put them in a basket underneath the Christmas tree. I always liked The Bird's Christmas Carol by Kate Douglas Wiggin and I also liked The Story of Holly and Ivy by Rumer Godden. Peter Spier also has a Christmas book I liked a lot.
- Have you ever wished to live in a fantasy world? If yes, which one would you choose? (like Hogwarts, Austen world, The Hobbit, Alice's Wonderland, The land of OZ etc).- Austen world? Yes! (Note.... Iv'e not read the Austenland books so no clue about them.) Hogwarts... duh! Middle Earth... yes! Mostly the Shire though. :)
- Did you hear about J.K. Rowling's tweet mentioning Harry Potter's son, James's first year at Hogwarts. What do you think of it? Are you excited?- I did think that was pretty cool. It makes me want to re-read the books again.... and I JUST RE-READ THEM!!!!
- 'Happily ever after' exists only in books. Is it true? What do you think of it?- It depends on what you mean by Happily Ever After. Disney Happily Ever After... not really. Happily Ever After in general though yes.
- Do you have any nicknames?
- Favorite movie?
- Favorite book?
- Favorite TV show?
- How many siblings do you have?
- How many kids would you like to have? OR If you already have kids... How many kids do you have and do you want more?
- What is your favorite activity to do with your family?
- What is your current school status?
- Dream vacation (if money was no object)?
- Do you like tea? (just cause) ;)
And yes.... I updated my blog header. I like it. ;)
Follow my blog with Bloglovin