Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Birthday Month Reading Challenge- September

It's September all ready? Wait? What happened to my summer? ;)
I hope everyone is still sticking with the Birthday Month Reading Challenge. Remember if you're behind you still have plenty of time to catch up. :) No one will ever know. ;)
Here's my list of authors with September birthdays.

  • George R.R. Martin
  • F. Scott Firtzgerald
  • Truman Capote
  • T.S. Elliot
  • William Faulkner
  • Shel Silverstein
  • Edgar Rice Burroughs
  • O. Henry
  • James Fenimore Cooper
  • Stephen King
  • Timothy Zahn
  • Os Guiness
  • Eugene Field
  • Elizabeth Enright
  • Agatha Christie
  • H.G. Wells
Be sure to check HERE for other authors with September Birthdays. 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...