Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Top Ten Authors I've Read the Most Books From

This week's them is the top ten authors I've read he most books from. Now we already did one of the top ten authors we own the books of and these lists will be pretty similar. Looking back at that list though I see I owned a lot less books then. I thankfully have Goodreads to tell me the answers to this list though there are books (mostly ones I read as a child) that still haven't gotten put on Goodreads.
  1. Agatha Christie- According to Goodreads I've read 69 of her books... I'm not sure if that number is totally accurate... I think I've read more than that. I've read almost all of her books. 
  2. P.G.Wodehouse- According to Goodreads I've read 43 of his books... that number is probably pretty accurate. 
  3. Thornton Burgess- A favorite author growing up. According to Goodreads I've read 38 of his books. 
  4. Brian Jacques- According to Goodreads I've read 28 of his books. I'm pretty sure I've read all of his books. 
  5. G.A. Henty- According to Goodreads I've read 21 of his books. I think though I've read more. 
  6. C.S. Lewis- According to Goodreads I've read 14 of his books.
  7. Charles Dickens- According to Goodreads I've read 14 of his books.
  8. J.R.R. Tolkien- According to Goodreads I've read 13 of his books. 
  9. Arthur Ransome- According to Goodreads I've read 12 of his books. 
  10. L.M. Montgomery- According to Goodreads I've read 12 of her books. 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. I am impressed by the number of Charles Dickens novels you've read--I've been meaning to read more from him (only read...about 5 to date?)! Great list :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to read all of his books... I'm almost there!

      Delete
  2. For some reason, as soon as I saw the topic, I knew you would rack up the highest numbers in all the lists I would view. I love some of your picks, I aim to read a whole host of Charles Dickens books at some point. Also (as you know) I've made a start on Tolkien, and Agatha Christie is on the list too (69?! That's amazing!).

    Check out my Top Ten Tuesday list!

    Also, please take the time to enter my giveaway!

    Katrina @ Chased By My Imagination

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...that's a lotta books...good job!;)

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...