Monday, August 3, 2015

Bout of Books- August 2015

There's another Bout of Books coming up! Maybe it will be the kick in the pants I need to get more reading done. ;)
Bout of Books
Here's a little information about what the Bout of Books is.
The Bout of Books is a week long read-a-thon that  begins 12:01 a.m. Monday, August 17th and runs through Sunday, August 23rd. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways and a grand prize, but they are all completely optional. For more information be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog
I'm not sure what all I'll have finished by the time I get to the Bout of Books so I'm not sure what I'll work on reading during it. Here's a rough idea though.
  • Peter Duck by Arthur Ransom (re-read)
  • That Hideous Strength by C.S. Lewis
  • Germinal by Emile Zola 
  • Jo's Boys by Louisa May Alcott (re-read) (audiobook) 
Happy Reading! 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...