Oh, and I got the job I really wanted working on a med-surg floor! Of course that's contingent on my passing the NCLEX. Again... no pressure.... ;)
I'm sorry I didn't get an It's Monday post done last week but with being out of town it just didn't happen. So this is an accumulation of the past couple weeks. :) I'll have reviews out for the books I've finished hopefully soon but I've been busy with studying so I haven't gotten them done yet except my Little Women review as I needed it done by the end of May.
Finished in the last two weeks
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott (re-read) (audiobook)- Long car trips are great for audiobooks! READ MY BOOK REVIEW HERE.
- Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell- About nine weeks too early for the read-a-long but I got done with Little Women on the way up to Michigan so I read Gone With the Wind on the way back and finished it just a couple hours after getting home. That book was gripping for reasons that still confuse me. It's a complicated book. Full review hopefully coming soon once I have more time.
- Big Red by Jim Kjelgaard (re-read)- It was fun to re-read this. It's a classic boy and dog story.
- The Valley of Vision
- Swallows and Amazons (re-read)
- Barnaby Rudge by Charles Dickens
- How Green is My Valley by Richard Lewellyn