Friday, June 12, 2015

Ultimate Harry Potter Tag

I wasn't actually tagged in this but me being me and me being a tag stealer I stole this tag from over at Jmill Wanders. I love Harry Potter so I couldn't resist. ;)
  1. Favorite Book- It used to always say Order of the Phoenix but sometimes that one really annoys me because you have teenager love stuff in there and you know me and teenager love stuff. ;) There is a beautiful magic to The Sorceror's Stone due it to it being the first of them and the one that introduced it all. I love them all really. :)
  2. Least Favorite Book- As I said, I love them all. :)
  3. Favorite Movie- Third maybe? I like the first, second and third and then the books get so long that they start leaving out so much from them in the movies. :( 
  4. Least Favorite Movie- I think the fourth. Four, five and six though all make me unhappy in different ways. I feel like the fourth leaves out huge amounts though and changes things... like Krum. :(
  5. Favorite Quote- Curiosity is not a sin... but we should exercise caution... yes indeed. Goblet of Fire
  6. Favorite Weasly- The twins! Fred and George are amazing and hilarious! 
  7. Favorite female character- Luna Lovegood. She's so wonderfully quirky. :)
  8. Favorite Villain- Umbridge! And Bellatrix Lestrange creeps me out so much! Helena Bonham-Carter plays her so creepily well in the films. 
  9. Favorite male character- Remus Lupin 
  10. Favorite Professor- I'm torn between Professor McGonagall and Professor Lupin but since I picked Lupin for the previous question I'll go with McGonagall for this one. :)
  11. Is there any character you felt differently about in the movies vs. the books- I really felt like they did not do Ginny quite right and they severely underused Tonks!!! 
  12. Is there a movie you prefer instead of the book- Ha! No! 
  13. Richard Harris or Michael Gambon as Dumbledore- They're both good. We get so much more of Michael Gambon that it is harder to judge. I can't chose. :)
  14. The top thing (person or event) which wasn't included in the movie that annoyed you the most- Ha! Ask my siblings and they will tell you that I scarcely stop talking during the movies because most of the time I'm saying some variation of "that wasn't in the book" or "They left this part out of the movie that was in the book". So yeah... a lot of things annoy me. I think though that so many of the memories and their significance are left out of the Half Blood Prince and that's just dumb. In the fourth I feel like chunks are thrown out all over the place and in the fifth too! 
  15. If you could remake any of the Potter movies, which would it be- The fourth. As I said, it annoys me the most. That long hair on Ron needed to go. 
  16. Which house was your first gut feeling you'd be part of- Hufflepuff :)
  17. Which house were you actually sorted into on Pottermore (or other online sorting quiz?)- Hufflepuff... serendipitous is it not? ;)
  18. Which class would be your favorite- Defense against the dark arts and I think potions would be pretty cool. I made the mistake of mentioning that to my Chemistry major brother though and he said that potions was basically chemistry.... suddenly all of potions' allure was gone. ;)
  19. Which spell do you think would be the most useful to learn- Accio would always be useful! I'm pretty lazy. Once I'm in the recliner... I'm not getting up! ;)
  20. Which character do you think at Hogwarts you'd instantly become best friends with- Luna! Awkward crazy people unite! ;)
  21. If you could own one of the three hallows which would it be- The invisibility cloak! 
  22. Is there any aspect of the books you'd want to change- As I said above, less teenage romance stuff... besides that... no. :)
  23. Favorite marauder- Lupin :)
  24. If you could bring one character back to life who would it be- SPOILERS!!!!!! Fred Weasley without a doubt! 
  25. Hallows or Horcruxes- Hallows... duh! 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to do this tag. After I finish the two other tags I'm trying to do first.

    Haha! The fourth movie is my favorite, though!

    I try to use Accio! from time to time. Never works, but I wish it would.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm always getting bogged down with tags!
      I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on the subject of the fourth movie. ;)

      Delete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...