Monday, October 17, 2011

New Blog Title?

It has been suggested I change my blog title, but I don't want to throw everyone off so they can't ever find my blog again.  The question is, what should I change my blog title to?  I have already had one suggestion that, while quite funny, will not appear on my blog. Anyways, if you have any ideas for a new blog title or if you like it just the way it is feel free to comment with suggestions.  Also, are there any specific topics you want me to write on?  If so, comment with your ideas. 
Have a great day!


Lois Johnson, avid writer, tea drinker, and reader but first and foremost, avid Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...