I've been trying to stay healthy as best as I can but for some reason I'm always craving unhealthy things like tacos and donuts! I blame the baby!
Anyways, here's what's been up in my reading world right now.
- The Trumpet of the Swan by E.B. White
- Tarzan of the Apes by Edgar Rice Burroughs (audiobook)
- The Mill on the Floss by George Elliot (audiobook)
- Natural Childbirth the Bradley Way by Susan McCutcheon
- The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding by La Leche League
- War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy
- The Mortification of Sin by John Owen
- The Pickwick Papers by Charles Dickens
- Total Truth by Nancy Pearcey
- God Is by Mark Jones
- Nothing for a while probably... I'm reading too many books already!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin