Monday, January 29, 2018

It's Monday! How to Brew a Baby

I know I haven't been posting very much recently and I'm ashamed to say it isn't because I'm too busy reading to blog. I'm just busy in general but I could be posting if I really wanted to. I have been reading though! Recently however most of my reading has involved something to do with childbirth as I get ready for our little hobbit to make her appearance. Brian and I have been doing the Bradley method childbirth classes together, which have been great but have also been keeping us pretty busy. I am loving learning more about childbirth and the little miracle growing in my womb.
I've been trying to stay healthy as best as I can but for some reason I'm always craving unhealthy things like tacos and donuts! I blame the baby!
Anyways, here's what's been up in my reading world right now.

Finished Recently

  • The Trumpet of the Swan by E.B. White
  • Tarzan of the Apes by Edgar Rice Burroughs (audiobook)

Currently Reading

  • The Mill on the Floss by George Elliot (audiobook)
  • Natural Childbirth the Bradley Way by Susan McCutcheon
  • The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding by La Leche League 
  • War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy 
  • The Mortification of Sin by John Owen
  • The Pickwick Papers by Charles Dickens
  • Total Truth by Nancy Pearcey 
  • God Is by Mark Jones

Coming Soon

  • Nothing for a while probably... I'm reading too many books already! 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I am anxious to hear what you think of the Pickwick Papers as I have been looking at reading it too. So glad you picked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is quite the long currently reading list! I hope you get a chance to finish those someday, even if it's after baby's arrival (and if you don't, no sweat. Turns out there are more important - and cuter - things in life than books. Who would have thought??) :)

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...