Four Jobs I've Had
- Waterer at a nursery (self explanatory)
- Student worker at my college's library (basically I was a librarian but got paid like a student).
- Pig farmer (I'm not sure there's a polite way to explain what I did)
- Registered Nurse (Basically I save lives)
Four Things I Don't Eat
- Bell peppers
- Super spicy food
- Cherry pie
Four Places I've Lived
- Just home sweet home Kansas
Four of my Favorite Foods
Not necessarily in this order...
Four Movies I've Watched More Than Once
So many! One does not simply watch a movie once. These are the ones I've watched the most though probably.
- National Treasure
- The Scarlet Pimpernel
Four TV Shows I Watch
So many again! These are the one I probably enjoy the most though
- Doctor Who
- Stargate: Atlantis
- Call the Midwife
Four Things I'm Looking Forward to This Year (In 2018)
- April and my little baby girl!
- Finishing my Classics Club challenge!
Four Things I Can't Live Without
Well there's only one thing that I can't live without which I listed first but there's a couple other things I'd sure hate to live without.
- God's Salvation
- My husband <3
- My parents
- My siblings
Four Places I've Visited
- Costa Rica
- Charlestone, South Carolina
Four Pet Peeves
- Cold hands
Four Things I Wish I Could Do
- Have this baby be full term and birth it now!
- Sing well
- Read all the books!
- Be a better housekeeper... working on it!
Four Subjects I Studied at School
- Too many nursing classes
- Rock climbing (such a fun class)
- Music appreciation (another fun class)
- Anatomy and Physiology (So hard but such a life changing class for me)
Four Things Near Me Right Now
- My computer
- My phone
- My mug of tea
- My Yeti cup of water
Follow my blog with Bloglovin