Last week I said I was almost done with a lot of my books and indeed I did finish them last week. So here's what's up in my reading world.
Finished this past week
- All the King's Men by Robert Penn Warren
- The Sovereignty of God by Arthur W. Pink
- The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien (re-read) (audiobook)
- The Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien (re-read) (audiobook)
- The Pickwick Papers by Charles Dickens
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte (re-read)- Read-along started yesterday!!!!
- The Blue Fairy Book by Andrew Lang