Monday, May 30, 2016

It's Monday! Book Sale!

This past weekend I hit up a book sale, adding to the piles of books overflowing on my desk currently. I'm out of room on my bookshelves again. I went to a library book sale a few weeks ago and that's when the overflowing began. Now I just added to it. And I'm not sorry one bit. ;) This bookshelf problem just keeps getting worse and worse though and I really need to find a permanent solution instead of stealing other people's shelves and stacking them on my desk. Unfortunately I don't currently have space for another bookshelf at home. :( I'd get rid of the crib in my room to make room but since my niece (don't actually know for sure yet but I'm hoping!) is coming soon that's not really an option. I might love babies more than books. ;)
Last week I said I was almost done with a lot of my books and indeed I did finish them last week. So here's what's up in my reading world.

Finished this past week 

  • All the King's Men by Robert Penn Warren
  • The Sovereignty of God by Arthur W. Pink
  • The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien (re-read) (audiobook)

Currently Reading

  • The Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien (re-read) (audiobook)
  • The Pickwick Papers by Charles Dickens

Coming Soon

  • Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte (re-read)- Read-along started yesterday!!!! 
  • The Blue Fairy Book by Andrew Lang
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Lois you always have the best book memes XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no shame in overflowing bookshelves. That's one of the best things about being a book lover! Plus, you never have to worry about running out of things to read! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Sean Connery made me giggle aloud.

    My shelves sympathize with yours.

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...