I've been floundering on my reading though and Goodreads told me the other day that I was one book behind! My first reaction was, "Already? It's too soon!", but then I picked up a quick re-read and completed it in about thirty minutes so now I'm back on track. However, I do need to be a lot more diligent with my reading this year if I expect to meet my goals.
On that low note... what's up in my reading world? ;)
Finished this week
- Sarah, Plain and Tall by Patricia Maclachlan.
- The Valley of Vision
- Anne of Avonlea by L.M. Montgomery (re-read) (audiobook)
Coming Soon (hopefully)
- Trusting God: Even When Life Hurts by Jerry Bridges
- The Young Carthaginian by G.A. Henry
- Peace Like a River by Leif Enger
- Swallows and Amazons by Arthur Ransom
Book Reviews Posted this Week
Follow my blog with Bloglovin