Wednesday, December 6, 2017

My Life in Books Tag

Another tag to steal! I saw this one over at Wonderland Creek and here I am doing it... cause I can.

Find a book for each of your initials

L- Leave it to Psmith by P.G. Wodehouse 
F- Far From the Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy
K- Killer Angels by Michael Shaara  

Count your age along your bookshelf... What book is it?

Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen

Pick a book set in your country

I'll go one better... one set (partially) in my state. The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum. 

Pick a book that represent a destination you'd love to travel to

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen... especially Darbyshire. 

Pick a book that is your favorite color

I love blue and teal. I have a lovely copy of Tolkien's translation of Beowulf that is a gorgeous teal color. 

Which book do you have fondest memories of

Probably reading Brian Jacques's Redwall series. His books have brought me so much joy and comfort throughout my life.

Which book did you have the most difficulty reading

Leaves of Grass by Walt Whitman... it's poetry and I don't do well with poetry.

Which book on your TBR pile will give you the biggest accomplishment when you read it?

War and Peace by Tolstoy most definitely! To be fair I am currently reading it but it is still most definitely going to give me the biggest accomplishment of my reading life. 

Well that's it! Feel free to steal the tag if you so desire! 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea. I have taken the liberty (with your approval) to steal the tag. You can find my entries here: My Life in Books Tag.

    And I totally agree with your "love" for poetry. Not really my thing, either.

    Anyway, it is always lovely to read your posts. I comment far too seldom but want to let you know how much I always enjoy your blog.

    Happy weekend,
    Marianne from Let's Read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun answers! I may have to do this tag myself. It's enticingly different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fun tag! Totally stealing. XD

    storitorigrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...