Monday, July 31, 2017

It's Monday! Sporadic

My reading has been pretty sporadic recently. I always have things to keep me busy and somehow reading keeps getting pushed to the back burner. I've started watching Call the Midwife again and the other day I watched the first episode of Anne (With an "E")... the new Anne of Green Gables show on Netflix. Brian and I are watched Parks and Recreation together and Dark Matter. We already finished watching The IT Crowd together.
Here's what's been up with my reading!

Currently Reading

  • The Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens (audiobook) (re-read)
  • The Mortification of Sin by John Owen 
  • Total Truth by Nancy Pearcey 

Finished Recently

  • The Mark of Zorro by Johnston McCulley 

Coming Soon

  • Lila by Marilynne Robinson 
  • Let Me Be a Woman by Elisabeth Elliot
So yeah... not much new but I'm plugging away. 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...