Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Top Ten Most Unique Books

This week's Top Ten Tuesday theme over at Broke and Bookish is the Top Ten Most Unique Books You've Read. This topic was used back in April of 2014 so I'm not going to include any of the books from that list but if you want to check it out just go HERE.
But now for an all new list of unique books!
  1. Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams 
  2. The Gurnsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Anne Shaffer and Annie Barrows
  3. A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket
  4. The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde
  5. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
  6. The Martian by Andy Weir 
  7. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
  8. The Golem and the Jinni by Helene Wecker
  9. The Space Trilogy by C.S. Lewis
  10. Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...