Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Q&A Tag

Lover of Lembas tagged me in the Q&A tag! Thank you!
Here are my answers!

  1. Do you play a sport?  Is there a sport you want to learn? No! I'm not a sports person at all. I wish I was a runner and I wish I could play basketball (I have certain height issues that get in the way of that one). 
  2. Sunrise or sunset?  Why? Sunset... only because I'm not normally awake or outside (when I'm working) for a sunrise. 
  3. What was your dream job as a little kid? To be an author. 
  4. What was the last movie you watched you really liked? I really liked Captain America: Civil War. Besides that I'm not sure there's any movie that I watched for the first time that I've really liked recently. I liked (but I wouldn't say really liked) Love and Friendship and Metropolitan which I watched semi-recently. 
  5. What songs are stuck in your head? Always the most embarrassing to admit songs. Always. I tend to get the hymn There is a Fountain Filled with Blood stuck in my head. Recently it's been a lot of Can't Stop the Feeling and the parody song The Pancrease Song
  6. What is something that makes you feel nostalgic? Seeing toys I used to play with as a kid. Walking down to the river. Reading a favorite childhood book. Ruminating on our childhood with my siblings. 
  7. If you were granted an extra hour to be added to your day (so you have 25 hours) what would you spend the hour doing? I would like to think I would use it to do something improving like reading a book or cleaning the house but in reality I would probably use it to watch an extra episode of whatever TV show I'm currently watching. :( 
  8. What is one of the most embarrassing moments you're willing to share? Ha! One time I left a message on a person's answering machine and at the end of it for unknown reasons I felt fit to add an "amen" at the end of it. 
  9. If you could customize your car license plate (for most U.S. readers, that means pick any combination of 5-7 words and letters) what would you want your license plate to say? I'd want the year I was married and the initials of my husband and I probably. Obviously that's not something I could currently put on a license plate.
  10. Rivers, lakes, streams, ponds, or the ocean? Streams. There's something nostalgic and romantic about a simple little stream curling through a forest or prairie. 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. #8 is amazing! I love it XD
    Every time my class finishes saying the Pledge of Allegiance I have to fight the urge to say Amen!
    Thanks for doing the tag!

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...