- Peace Like a River by Leif Enger- I just read this book a couple months ago and it was an instant favorite. It's a different kind of book but I love it! :)
- The Children of Húrin by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Here I Stand: A Life of Martin Luther by Roland Bainton
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett
- Ender's Game and Ender's Shadow by Orson Scott Card
- Wives and Daughters and North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell
- The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer
- The History of the Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien and Christopher Tolkien- This books was fascinating for anyone who's a Tolkien geek (like me) or is interested in writing (like me). No wonder I loved it. ;)
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak- I actually prefer the movie but the book is also great.
- Far from the Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy
- Little Dorrit and Our Mutual Friend by Charles Dickens
Okay so in the end I couldn't choose just ten and I'm not really sorry. There has been a large number of incredible books I've read in these couple years and it didn't feel right to leave any of them out.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin