Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The Epic Reads Tag

Holly over at Nut Free Nerd posted this tag and she tagged everyone who hadn't done it yet so that's me! ;)

If you could invite one author and one of their fictional characters to tea, who would you invite and what would you serve them? 

Good question! Since we're talking tea I think the only logical answer here is Jane Austen! As for which character, I'd say either Elizabeth Bennet or Henry Tilney. I'd serve them a traditional English tea. :)

Which book do you wish the author would write a prequel for? 

Yikes! Tricky question. I think I'd agree with Holly and say Harry Potter. I'd love to read a prequel with Harry's parents and company.

Which two characters (not from the same book) do you think would make a good couple?

Well this is something I've never thought about. I'm honestly racking my brain and nothing comes to mind! 

If you ran into your favorite author on the subway and you could only say one sentence to them who is it and what would it be?

Well running into Jane Austen when she is almost 200 years dead would be quite an experience! However, I would say something that tried not to reflect how strange I felt it was to be running into a skeleton on the subway. Something like "fancy seeing you around here Miss Austen!" ;)

What book made you a reader and why?

I can't think of any specific book that made me a reader. I like to say I was born a reader. My Dad made a big influence in my reading and it was really thanks to him I am the reader I am today. 

Your bookshelf just caught on fire! What is the one book you would save?

One book One book? This is horrible! Considering I just bought some more books this makes me feel terribly sad! However, I suppose I would have to grab Pride and Prejudice

Which dystopian world would you want to live in and why?

The number of dystopian books I've read I can count on one hand. I can list them here for you! 1984, Animal Farm, Brave New World, and The Giver. I wouldn't want to live in any of those worlds! I suppose overall thought I'd chose the world of The Giver

What is your most epic read of all time?!?!?!

Personally I feel the word "epic" is overused nowadays. However, there is one book on this blog that I tend to refer to as epic because it is indeed worthy of that title. Obviously this book is The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien!!!! 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. That question about your bookshelf catching on fire…that is pure torture, right there. NO. Just no.

    YES! I agree with you completely on that last one;)

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...