Saturday, July 5, 2014

Life and Piggy Peeps Post #4

Hello all of my dedicated and faithful blog readers. :) I know that I am pretty much only posting once a week at best and if you've been keeping up with my blog you know that is because I have no Wifi during the week. The only posts I have been putting out are the Top Ten Tuesdays and I have just been scheduling those. How is it going with my life though? Well I made it back from Costa Rica on the 21st which was an inspiring and challenging trip. I hope to be able to devote a whole blog post to it sometime in the future but for now I'll just say that I was struck over and over again by God's providence throughout the trip and was amazed at the passion for God's word in the missionaries we were working with. I hope to be able to go back next summer.
The pig farm job is getting better. I am a lot more used to it now and I'm to the point where I guess I could say I enjoy it. Honestly the best part of the day is coming home and watching Doctor Who with my cousins. It is their first time watching it and my second so it's tons of fun to see their reactions. We are in the fifth season right now. :)
I've been keeping up with my reading too. :) I finished Little Dorrit in the airplane and then borrowed and read Heart of Darkness from someone else while in Costa Rica since I didn't have any other books. Since then I've also read The Tenant of Wildfell Hall and re-read The Wind in the Willows. Next I'm planning to read The Book of Lost Tales. I'm also still listening to North and South. I listened to a chapter from it today for the first time in a long time. I also watched the miniseries of Little Dorrit which was great! So hopefully someday you'll get reviews on all of those but for the most part they were all good... especially Little Dorrit and The Wind in the Willows 
So that's what's going on with me. :) I hope you all had a great Independence Day and I'll write again (hopefully) soon! :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...