Sunday, April 13, 2014

Stressing Monday

I fumbled along with a bit of reading and some audiobook listening this week in the midst of the crazy school week. I started Giants Bread by Mary Westcott (Agatha Christie's pseudonym in her early years) and then I am continuing to listen to North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell. So not much going on this week and as tests and projects begin to pile up I doubt that I'll get to much reading or listening done this week. Hopefully though I can fit some in without cutting into my study time. :)
Linking up with Sheila at Book Journey.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Hope you get some reading/ listening time in. I haven't read nearly enough Agatha Christie, and this sounds intriguing. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm finding it very interesting so far... I'm not sure quite yet where it's going. :)

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your studies and good for you for keeping a bit of reading in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with balancing the school work and the reading. I know it can be tough!

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...