Here are my answers!
- Do you play a sport? Is there a sport you want to learn? No! I'm not a sports person at all. I wish I was a runner and I wish I could play basketball (I have certain height issues that get in the way of that one).
- Sunrise or sunset? Why? Sunset... only because I'm not normally awake or outside (when I'm working) for a sunrise.
- What was your dream job as a little kid? To be an author.
- What was the last movie you watched you really liked? I really liked Captain America: Civil War. Besides that I'm not sure there's any movie that I watched for the first time that I've really liked recently. I liked (but I wouldn't say really liked) Love and Friendship and Metropolitan which I watched semi-recently.
- What songs are stuck in your head? Always the most embarrassing to admit songs. Always. I tend to get the hymn There is a Fountain Filled with Blood stuck in my head. Recently it's been a lot of Can't Stop the Feeling and the parody song The Pancrease Song.
- What is something that makes you feel nostalgic? Seeing toys I used to play with as a kid. Walking down to the river. Reading a favorite childhood book. Ruminating on our childhood with my siblings.
- If you were granted an extra hour to be added to your day (so you have 25 hours) what would you spend the hour doing? I would like to think I would use it to do something improving like reading a book or cleaning the house but in reality I would probably use it to watch an extra episode of whatever TV show I'm currently watching. :(
- What is one of the most embarrassing moments you're willing to share? Ha! One time I left a message on a person's answering machine and at the end of it for unknown reasons I felt fit to add an "amen" at the end of it.
- If you could customize your car license plate (for most U.S. readers, that means pick any combination of 5-7 words and letters) what would you want your license plate to say? I'd want the year I was married and the initials of my husband and I probably. Obviously that's not something I could currently put on a license plate.
- Rivers, lakes, streams, ponds, or the ocean? Streams. There's something nostalgic and romantic about a simple little stream curling through a forest or prairie.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin