Monday, September 26, 2016

It's Monday! Trying Again

I'm kind of starting to miss blogging now. I'm not saying I'm going to start blogging religiously now but I'm going to try and do it a little more. So here's another It's Monday post. :)

Currently Reading

  • Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte (re-read)- I totally fell of the bandwagon with Hamlette's read-along for this book but I am still reading it. I got caught up in too many other books unfortunately.
  • Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (re-read) (audiobook)- I didn't plan to re-read this but this was an audiobook I owned and I never get tired of Pride and Prejudice. 
  • Pickwick Papers by Charles Dickens- Another read-along I've managed to botch. I might just set this one aside for awhile. 

What I've finished reading since my last It's Monday post

  • The Horse and His Boy by C.S. Lewis (re-read)
  • Prince Caspian by C.S. Lewis (re-read)
  • The Voyage of the Dawn Treader by C.S. Lewis (re-read)
  • Waverley by Sir Walter Scott
  • Cinder by Marissa Meyer
  • Scarlett by Marissa Meyer
  • Cress by Marissa Meyer
  • Dracula by Bram Stoker (audiobook)
  • Great Adventures in Nursing by Helen Wright 
  • Leave it to Psmith by P.G. Wodehouse (re-read) (audiobook)

Coming Soon (hopefully)

  • Winter by Marissa Meyer
  • Tales From the Perilous Realms by J.R.R. Tolkien 
  • The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis (re-read)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I've read Cinder fairly recently too and really enjoyed it. I haven't got around to reading the rets of the series yet, but I hope to soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm assuming since you've read three of the Lunar Chronicles since your last post that you're enjoying them. Aren't they good? And Narnia is always worth revisiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've come to tag you if you'd like to do the Q&A Tag:
    http://loveroflembas.blogspot.com/2016/10/q-answers-and-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did start Jane Eyre once but I didn’t like it. I don’t really like classics much mainly because of the way they are written. I’ll give it another go since it was a while back. My taste has probably developed.

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...