Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fun with School

All last spring you got to hear about my Anatomy and Physiology course and I am sure you breathed as large of a sigh of relief as I did when it was over and you didn't have to hear about it anymore.  However, THIS semester I am taking Microbiology, which promises to be just as difficult as good old A&P.  You are forewarned.  Now, to take about Microbiology. :)  I am actually having some fun with it so far as there are online activities I have to complete for the class which are basically flashcards.  The fun part is that the website keeps track of points for questions answered correctly and then ranks my classmates and I by who has the most points.  So my competitive side is getting satisfied (I'm in first place) and I am learning all about Eukaryotes and Prokaryotes in the process. :)  Also, I know that I am actually learning the information when I wake up in the morning thinking about chloroplasts...

Lois Johnson, avid writer, tea drinker, and reader but first and foremost, avid Christian.

2 comments:

  1. You and I have different definitions of 'Fun'...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Within the realm of school it is fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...