Monday, May 28, 2012

Just Life

The other day I got a MacBook Pro so I won't have to be trying to find time on my family computer anymore to write my blog posts.  I am really loving it right now.  I was able to spend all morning outside siting in a lawn chair drinking lemonade and working on editing my novel and listening to fun celtic music on Pandora.  The best part of it was that the temperature was comfortable with a  nice hearty breeze blowing through and birds were singing all around me and too my left and right I can see the corn waving gently in the breeze.  I have a nice short "To Do" list for today and my brothers are all gone on an insect trip (don't ask).  Maybe my mom, sisters and I will watch a "girl" movie or something.  Coming soon on my blog will probably be another blog post on a movie I watched the other evening so don't miss it.  Until then! :)

Lois Johnson, avid writer, tea drinker, and reader but first and foremost, avid Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...