Monday, June 4, 2018

It's Monday! Road Trip with a Baby

Over Memorial Day weekend we went up to Minnesota to introduce our little Hobbit to family. It was a great trip but quite the experience with a baby. You've never road tripped until you've road tripped with a baby. It takes ten times longer! Thankfully she does travel pretty well and mostly sleeps in between feedings. It did give me a little more time to read though as thankfully she does sleep well in the car. Thank goodness I'm having the time to read because the Classics Club deadline is approaching faster then I'd like!

Currently Reading

  • Moby Dick by Herman Melville
  • Don Quixote by Miguel Cervantes
  • The Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison (audiobook)
  • God Is by Mark Jones

Recently Finished

  • Just So Stories by Rudyard Kipling (book club pick)
  • The Portrait of a Lady by Henry James
  • Intensity by Dean Koontz
  • War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy (FINALLY!!!!)

Coming Soon

  • Love's Labour's Lost by William Shakespeare
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. That's brave of you to travel with your little one so young! I'm glad she's a good traveler. We went to visit relatives when my son was two months old. We were stopped at a rest area so I could feed him. He proceeded to spit up all over both of us, and we both needed complete changes of clothes. Fun times! ;) Glad you had a good trip!

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...