Monday, May 21, 2018

It's Monday! Reading with a Baby

This is my first post baby It's Monday post! I'm slowly but surely trying to get into a routine and I'm hoping blogging is going to find a small part in it. As I've mentioned in a previous post I'm still managing to get some reading in here and there. I did Bout of Books last week and by "did" I mean I tried to make double the effort to read but I didn't complete any of my goals (close though!) and I didn't participate in any of the online activity. It's the thought that counts though right?
I'm pretty much solely doing ebooks or audiobooks at this point as I can balance those and the demands of a newborn fairly well.
And speaking of a newborn... here's a couple photos cause I can't resist!


And in less adorable news, here's  what's going on in my reading world right now.

Currently Reading 

  • War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy- Almost done!!!! 
  • The Portrait of a Lady by Henry James
  • The Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison 
  • God Is by Mark Jones

Recently Finished (since the last "It's Monday" post)

  • The Mill on the Floss by George Elliot
  • The Pickwick Papers by Charles Dickens
  • The Mortification of Sin by John Owen 
  • The Way We Live Now by Anthony Trollope
  • Measure for Measure by William Shakespeare 
  • The White Company by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
  • The Grand Sophy by Georgette Heyer (my first of her books and certainly not my last!)

Coming Soon (just a rough idea) 

  • Moby Dick by Herman Melville 
  • Love's Labour's Lost by William Shakespeare 
  • Just So Stories by Rudyard Kipling (book club pick) 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Adorable indeed! And you're doing very well just to get some reading done, much less blogging... đŸ™‚

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very adorable! I also think you'll like Georgette Heyer. I'm slowly working my way through her oeuvre. So far I'd say The Talisman Ring, which is I think one of her early works, is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...