Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Top Ten Books of 2017 (so far)

This week's Top Ten Tuesday theme is my top ten books of 2017 so far. Sadly I've only read about twenty books so far this year but they've all been great so I can't really complain. Here's my top ten though in no particular order. I didn't include any re-reads.

  1. The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde
  2. The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket
  3. The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
  4. Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas
  5. Hidden Figures by Margot Lee Shetterly
  6. The Gurnsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer
  7. Gilead by Marilynne Robinson
  8. Depression: Looking up From the Stubborn Darkness by Edward T. Welch
  9. Home by Marilynne Robinson 
  10. Intended for Pleasure by Ed and Gaye Wheat

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I read The Gurnsey Literary and Potatoe Peel Pie Society years ago and really enjoyed it. Perhaps I should revisit it one of these days...Anyhow, lots of great titles you mentioned on your list :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is "Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy"? I've heard of it before but never read it. I have to say that is a much more impressive reading list than mine for this year! :)

    I hope you don't mind that I've tagged you for this post: http://theblogofiorlh.blogspot.com/
    Don't feel obliged to do it if you don't want to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for tagging me! I really enjoyed Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy. It's different but quite funny.

      Delete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...