- Love- God is Love (1 John 4).
- Joy- We are to sing for joy at the work of God's hands (Psalm 92:4). The joy of the Holy Spirit (1 Thessalonians 1:6).
- Peace- Seek peace and pursue it (Psalm 34:14). The man of peace will have a future (Psalm 37:37).
- Patience- If you are patient you find favor with God (1 Peter 2:20).
- Kindness- Do not let kindness and truth leave you (Proverbs 3:3). Kindness is desirable in a man (Proverbs 19:22). The kindness of God leads you to repentance (Romans 2:4).
- Goodness- Christians are full of goodness (Romans 15:14).
- Faithfulness- God is faithful (Psalm 89:2, Psalm 89:9). We are to declare God's faithfulness (Psalm 40:10, Psalm 92:2)
- Gentleness- God's gentleness makes us great (Psalm 18:35). The man of God pursues gentleness (1 Timothy 6:11). With gentleness correct your enemies (2 Timothy 2:25).
- Self-Control- Men who are lovers of self have no self-control (2 Timothy 3:2-4).
Lois Johnson, avid writer, tea drinker, and reader but first and foremost, avid Christian.