Monday, June 11, 2018

It's Monday! I Baptize Thee a Hobbit!

These past couple weeks I've been reading a lot and I'm almost caught up to be on track with my Goodreads goal to complete 50 books this year! The year is not over yet and there's many more books  to be read! I can't wait! I'd left a lot of my scary Classics Club books until the end but I'm actually enjoying a lot of them!
Our little Hobbit was baptized this past Sunday. It was a beautiful covenant celebration with the church and family. As a classic procrastinator I finished her baptism gown and cardigan the night before her baptism!

Our little Hobbit in her baptism gown.

Currently Reading

  • The Gospel Comes with a House Key by Rosaria Butterfield
  • Don Quixote by Miguel Cervantes
  • Moby Dick by Herman Melville
  • Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky 
  • The Lost World by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (audiobook) 
  • God Is by Mark Jones

Finished Recently 

  • Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison 

Coming Soon

  • Love's Labour's Lost by William Shakespeare 
  • The House on Mango Street by Sandra Cisneros (book club pick!)
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lois and Hobbit! Such an exciting occasion! :)
    (And aww, she's so adorable!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's so exciting! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! A brand new Christian is always an exciting and wonderful event.

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...