Sunday, June 19, 2016

It's Monday! Joy!

I'm still majorly slacking on blogging right now but I am trying to keep up with reading. I started watching the TV show Castle recently and I'm already on the third season, which goes to show how obsessed I am with watching it. Needless to say my time is a little consumed with that instead of reading. Nathan Fillion is SO HILARIOUS though!!!
I have really been enjoying life recently though. My brother and sister-in-law found out they are having a girl, which is what I was rooting for. I'm now even more excitedly working on the christening gown for the sweet baby girl. The break from work while I was on the mission trip was refreshing and I was able to go back with renewed energy. Life is good. :)

Currently Reading

  • Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte (re-read)
  • The Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien (re-read)
  • Pickwick Papers by Charles Dickens 

Finished this Past Week

  • Hornblower and the Atropos by C.S. Forester 
  • The Bourne Identity by Robert Ludlum 

Coming Soon

  • Waverley by Sir Walter Scott
  • Don Quixote by Miguel Cervantes 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. It is always great to find a series on TV you love and so many seasons to obsess over until... you catch up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, congratulations on a new niece! That's so exciting :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched the first season of Castle but then fell away. I enjoyed it and should see if I can watch the rest. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy reading this week. I'll have to reread Jane Eyre soon.

    My It's Monday! What Are You Reading? post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to re-read Jane Eyre. It's one of my favorite books of ALL TIME. truly.

    https://coffeeandcatsblog.wordpress.com/2016/06/20/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-june-20th/

    ReplyDelete
  6. For a while now I've been trying to work through Charles Dickens work, but I've yet to read the Pickwick Papers.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved The Bourne Identity. I'd like to read more classics. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Castle was my favorite show, sad it came to an abrupt end, though :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love Castle! It's one of my favorite shows! ^ ^

    storitorigrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh boy! I love The Bourne Identity <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...