Monday, February 18, 2013

Trying to Get in Shape

I'm trying... again.  I don't want to count how many times I've tried to "get in shape". I am hoping this time will click.  However, I think... well I hope, that this new system I have is a little more simplicity friendly.  Pretty much what I am doing is I am counting my calories using this website.  I have a daily goal for how many calories I want to consume so as to lose weight, and then if I go over that I have to work it off.  It has made me VERY conscience of what exactly I really am eating.  I got the shock of my lifetime when I found out how many calories were in my favorite coffee drinks.  Even if I ever stop this diet I don't think I'll quite be able to go back to my former eating habits (not that they were horrible, but they weren't the best).  So hopefully this will help me.  I have been religiously sticking to it and have even been working out.  Currently I am riding our exercise bike while watching a Psych episode on my bike.  I call it "Bike 'n Psych".  I know, I'm incredibly clever, you don't have to tell me.  This is my second week of it and hopefully it won't be my last.

Lois Johnson, avid writer, tea drinker, and reader but first and foremost, avid Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...