Friday, February 15, 2013

Mid-Month Progress Report- February 2013

Life has been busy but life moves on... quite speedily through February I might add.  Where is the month going???  I took the TEAS test (the entrance exam for the nursing program) earlier this week and I scored high enough that I should get into the program!!!! :) I am really excited that is over with and that I did well. :)  And now, onto my mid-month progress report.

Study for the TEAS test INTENSLY

Well, I did pretty well on that... obviously.  However, I am thinking this will be a B because of this: I had a friend calculate how highly I needed to score on the exam to have enough points to get in based on the points I had already accumulated and pretty much I had to bomb the test to not get in so after that I didn't really study too much. 

Read or Re-Read at least 5 books

I need to get on the ball with this!  Not even one completed yet!!!  I have been working on The Silmarillion but am only about halfway through.  Besides that, nada.  However, now I'll have a little more time to work on that.

Take one walk per week

Last week AND this week I took two walks.  I know, I'm amazing. :)

Play only up to three games of Online Dominion per day

I am really proud of myself.  Since making this goal I have stuck tried and true to it.  It has been really good for me and I should probably make it a permanent goal.

Cut down on my computer time

I have been doing so-so on this.  Improvement to be made here.

Write at least three more blog posts this month

I have done two more. I have sort of been ignoring my blog because I had a lot of tests and of course the TEAS test.  I will hopefully be writing a little more though the rest of this month.

Not doing horribly but not doing marvelously!  I need to get busy! :)

Lois Johnson, avid writer, tea drinker, and reader but first and foremost, avid Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...