So here's what's been up in my reading world in the last few weeks.
Finished in the last few weeks
- The Gospel Comes with a House Key by Rosaria Butterfield
- The Lost World by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (audiobook)
- The House on Mango Street by Sandra Cisneros (book club pick)
- Kim by Rudyard Kipling (audiobook)
- Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky
- Don Quixote by Miguel Cervantes
- Moby Dick by Herman Melville
- God Is by Mark Jones
And to wrap up here's a few pictures of my little time stealer.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin