Sophia from Ravens and Writing Desks nominated me for my second Liebster Award! Thank you Sophia! Since I've already done the Liebster award once I'm not going to nominate more people but I'll go ahead and answer her questions and give the eleven facts about me. :)
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
11 Facts About Me
- If I ever meet you and I am looking at your arms, don't be weirded out, I'm just imagining putting an IV in your veins... okay, be weirded out. ;)
- When watching Saving Mr. Banks for the second time last evening, I remarked that I didn't think I could ever hand over the rights to a book I wrote and my cousins helpfully informed me that I would probably be like P.L. Travers. After getting over my initial reactions I realized she was probably right... in fact, the more I think about it the more I know she is. All of this to say that I am definitely a book purist. :)
- I like raw cookie dough better than the baked cookie ever time. :)
- I love Doctor Who and it is my strong opinion that there is a Doctor Who quote for every occasion and I like to demonstrate this at every available opportunity.
- I'm working at a pig farm this summer and it is every bit as gross as it sounds.
- Jane Austen is my favorite author with my favorite book being Pride and Prejudice.
- J.R.R. Tolkien is my second favorite author with The Lord of the Rings being my second favorite book.
- I'm definitely an introvert but I'm an extroverted introvert. It really depends on the level at which you know me as to how much I'll talk to you. My family and friends know how much I can talk once I get going. :)
- I like tea and coffee and really no preference to either; it just depends on my mood.
- Crochet is one of my favorite hobbies but please don't mix it up with knitting... please... just don't.
- I love it out in the country and I would really hate to live in town. Traffic is the main reason... it stresses me out.
Answers to Sophia's Questions
- What color describes you and why? I took a color personality quiz so I could answer this question and it said blue. Here's it's reasoning.
- What is your favorite writing utensil? Normally I write on my computer but sometimes if class is boring I'll scribble down story ideas in my notebook instead of notes. :(
- Do you take notes when you read? No. I'd say never but actually I just started reading Dickens' Our Mutual Friend and I decided to write down the characters' names so I wouldn't be as lost as I normally am in Dickens. :)
- What color are your socks right now? I'm not wearing any socks right now but if I was they would be white. I'm not a fun socks person. ;)
- Would you rather go zip lining or scuba diving? Since I've already been zip lining I think I would rather go scuba diving at this point in my life.
- What's your opinion on owls? Haha... not sure how to answer this. I'm not all into owls if that's what it means but I do like them.
- Do you wrap presents in wrapping paper or in gift bags with tissue? I try to do gift bags because then I don't have to mess with wrapping paper but I guess it depends on the present.
- What is your favorite reading spot? My bed or a chair, or a couch, or anywhere comfortable.
- What does your handwriting look like?
- Would you rather be able to read any books you liked- but no rereads- or only read the works of one author of your choice? If you pick the latter- which author? Any book but no rereads I suppose.
- Staples or paperclips? Or folded-over-corners? Either staples or paperclips depending on what it is.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin