I'm so excited to announce that I got nominated for my SECOND blogger award! :) Morgan from XOXOMO nominated me for the Liebster award!
For those of you not familiar with the Liebster Award it's a way to encourage readership and followers for new bloggers. I enthusiastically accept the nomination and in doing so must follow the rules. The rules are as follows:
- That the AMAZING blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions the nominator provided.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
- Post 11 different question for your nominees to answer.
- Contact your nominee to let them know that you've nominated them.
Thank you so much for nominating me Morgan and here are my answers to your questions!
- Why did you start blogging? Haha... I'm not really sure. The urge just took me honestly. I've always wanted to be a writer and this was a way to do that. Obviously my blog has evolved a lot since I first started and gotten better (I think... I hope?) and I'm glad of that.
- If you could go on your dream vacation and money was no object where would you go? England, Scotland and Ireland. :)
- If you could only wear one color for the rest of your life what would it be? Turquoise or blue. I'm torn between them. :)
- What was the most meaningful book you ever read? The Bible is my automatic answer but besides that maybe A.W. Tozer's The Pursuit of God or R.C. Sproul's Chosen by God.
- What was the most boring book you ever read? When I was too young to be reading it, I read St. Augustine's Confessions and that definitely was the most boring book I have ever read but I was determined to read it and read it I did. Don't remember a thing though.
- What is your favorite time of year? Spring definitely! I don't like cold AT ALL and heat isn't my favorite either but I can handle it better. However spring is the perfect balance.
- What was the last movie you watched, was it a good one? The last movie I watched was a very old black and white film (not a silent film though) called The Ghost Train. You may recall I posted a review of it a loooooong time ago. It's just a fun, silly movie. :)
- Are your nails painted right now? If so, what color? Actually, abnormally right now I have my toenails painted kind of a metallic lavender color. I really like the look. :)
- Country or city girl? Country girl!
- What is one thing you wish you were better at? Singing... I just can't sing and I have always wished I could. I guess one can't everything right? Amazing looks, amazing brains AND an amazing voice??? ;)
- If you had to teach a subject at school, what subjects do you think you would be most equipped to teach? Yikes! It would depend on what grade level. I think I would be qualified to teach literature at most any level but that's kind of an easy school subject. However, I do know a lot about that. I could probably do Composition, History and Spanish at certain levels too. I'm planning on being a homeschooling mom so I'll have to teach it all someday. :)
The blogs that I want to nominate today are:
- Jayne's Blog
- Let's Read
- Jillian's Books
- Innocent Smiley's Reviews
- Lost Generation Reader
- Chased by My Imagination
- Caffeinated Life
- Victorious Heroine
- The Introverted Reader
I'll have you know that actually coming with the number of bloggers I was supposed to is a vast improventt from my first blogger award where I only came up with four. It shows how much my blog has grown and all of the other great bloggers I have gotten to "meet"! I'm loving it! These are all great blogs and I recommend you go check them out! Some of them I've been following for awhile and others of them I've only just recently started following but I enjoy all of them. :)
The questions I want my nominees to answer are as follows:
- Who's your favorite author?
- What is your favorite book?
- Why did you starting blogging?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What is your current school status?
- Peanut butter or nutella?
- If you could go on your dream vacation and money was no object where would you go?
- If you could read a book for the first time again what would it be and why?
- What is your favorite book to movie adaptation?
- Do you like tea?
Those are all very deep and important questions that must be answered! ;)
Thanks again Morgan for nominating me and and thank you readers for following me on my crazy blogging adventures. :)