Thursday, August 1, 2013

Monthly Report Card- July 2013

I really didn't want to write this post... because this month was an epic failure. These things do happen... I know... I just wish they didn't happen to me. So here's the bad news.

Read or re-read at least ten books- F

I finished re-reading The Return of the King, read The Phantom of the Opera, and got a good chunk of the way through Dragonhaven. That's it. 

Exercise in some form fifteen minutes six times per week-A

Achieved.

Stick to my diet-A

Trudging along. 

Cut down on electronics time- D

meh

Write at least five more blog posts this month- F

Obviously if you have been reading my blog you will have noticed that I only ever did one other post.

Read through 1 and 2 Corinthians- A

Completed.

Memorize that scripture

Uncompleted.

Try at least three new recipes- A

Yes! I did do that! And it was fun! I made peach pie bars, banana bread, and... and I'm super proud of this one... made my own bagels. All were absolutely delicious. 

Start Praying- B

I've been pretty good about this... but not perfect.

Be patient with what the future brings- D

I'm not a patient person... and I don't take things in stride. :( Update on this... my grandparents have moved in with my family for the present until they are able to get in to an assisted living home.

I really just didn't have a good month as far as resolutions go and in a lot of other ways as well. I did have tons of fun, don't get me wrong, but I was very busy and I'm so tired. VBS was a blast and we just got down with the county fair, which was also fun, but both wore me out a lot. I want another summer... where I get to relax more. I wish. 


Lois Johnson, avid writer, tea drinker, and reader but first and foremost, avid Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...