Saturday, October 29, 2011

Tea and Other Great Thoughts

Due to my recent cold, I have been given a marvelous excuse to drink tea; a hobby I have been lax on recently.  For the past few days I have been drinking three or more cups.  I really think I might be repenting from my lapse of coffee drinking and returning to tea.  Probably is better for me anyways.  I have now been putting honey in my tea, instead of sugar, which tastes oh so much better.  If you haven't tried it you should.  It is also healthier that way, not that I care too much.  I love making a cup of tea and curling up in my bed with a good book, or, for right now, my anatomy flash cards  and charts.  It gives me kind of a homey feeling, especially on a cold gloomy day.  As we move towards colder weather and snow, a good book and tea sounds especially good.


Lois Johnson, avid writer, tea drinker, and reader but first and foremost, avid Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...