Yes, I did get some reading done while I was away. I've found that now I'm not planning a wedding anymore I have more time to read. I love it! I did notice that at this moment I'm currently reading all non-fiction, which is a first. Maybe signaling in a new period in my life? Don't worry, though, I'm not a boring old married lady yet. I'll get some fiction in there soon enough!
- Home by Marilynne Robinson
- The Meaning of Marriage by Tim Kelelr
- In the Presence of My Enemies by Gracia Burnham
- Catching Foxes by John Henderson
- Total Truth by Nancy Pearcey
- Lila by Marilynne Robinson
That's all for now! I've included a couple wedding shots in this post. I've got a couple back from my photographer already, which I love, and I can't wait to get the rest soon!