Monday, November 5, 2012

Because I am Sure You are Dying to Know...

I warned y'all at the beginning of the semester that I was taking Microbiology, which was threatening to be just as difficult as good old Anatomy and Physiology.  Then, I kind of almost stopped posting at all on my blog.  You are probably wondering why.  The answer is simple; Microbiology has carried out its threat to be just as difficult as A&P.
My leisure time is hard to come by and normally I am too tired to come up with halfway intelligent sounding posts.  However, I now have a slight break in tests and I am giving you this post, because I am sure that you were all dying to know why I have been gone so long and been giving you pretty much nothing but delicious recipes. :)
For the future, I have planned out a movie review, another recipe, and hopefully some more beautiful landscape photos from my brother.  I'll see what other crazy posts I can throw in here and there and hopefully I can keep up with this blog some more.  If it makes you feel any better, I am taking pathophysiology (the study of diseases) next semester.... And then of course there is nursing school after that...  No?  It doesn't make me feel any better either... :)

Lois Johnson, avid writer, tea drinker, and reader but first and foremost, avid Christian.

2 comments:

  1. You said comments were appreciated, so I am commenting. I just couldn't think of anything to say worth while saying though. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...