Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Life According to Literature

I saw this fun meme over at Edge of the Precipice and just had to steal it! The rule is to use books that you read in the last year but since it is the beginning of a year I'll be including books from last year and what I've read so far this year.

Describe yourself: Little Women by Louisa May Alcott 

How do you feel today: Matilda by Roald Dahl 

Describe where you currently live:  Under the Greenwood Tree by Thomas Hardy- Not literally of course but I think it invokes the proper image. :) 

If you could go anywhere, you would go to:  Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery 

Your favorite form of transportation:  Horse of a Different Color by Ralph Moody- Because that's slightly confusing let me explain. In the books Ralph always is a horse guy but then he gets a car and takes up more than just horse work. They call the car a horse of a different color. 

Your best friend is:  Beloved by Toni Morrison- Not at all like the character of Beloved in the book but she is beloved. :) 

You and your friends are:  Betsy-Tacy and Tib by Maud Hart Lovelace 

What's the weather like:  All Quiet on the Western Front by Erich Remarque- We're having great weather right now in Kansas. It was in the sixties the last couple days. Of course it's Kansas so this next week will probably be snow and rain. 

You fear:  The Sound and the Fury by William Faulkner 

What's the best advice you have to give:  Carry on Mr. Bowditch by Jean Lee Latham  

Thought for the day:  Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell 

How you would like to die:  Peace Like a River by Leif Enger 

Your souls present condition:  Trusting God by Jerry Bridges 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I fear The Sound and the Fury too because it gave me headaches when I tried to read it. Hee! It really is a fun meme, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so much fun! Ugh though! I hated that book too.... it gave high blood pressure! ;)

      Delete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...