Saturday, January 10, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #1

This year I have decided to join in on the Stacking the Shelves weekly meme, which is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. I've seen this one floating around for a long time and I guess now the time is ripe to join in. Basically Stacking the Shelves is about highlighting the books that you bought, got from the library, got as a gift, borrowed, etc. The idea is they came into your possession somehow. ;) I don't always have books finding their way into my possession so I probably won't participiate in this meme every week but when I have books (and time) I will. :)
Today since it's my first time I'm going to include everything I've gotten this year so far.

Library

  • Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery (audiobook) 
  • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling- Not for me but for my brother... he's finally reading them! :)

Bought

  • A Child's History of England by Charles Dickens
  • Coronation of Glory: The Story of Lady Jane Grey by Deborah Meroff
  • The Prisoner of Zenda by Anthony Hope

Gift

  • The Valley of Vision: A Collection of Puritan Prayers- My birthday gift from my parents! I've wanted this for years. :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...