Sunday, September 14, 2014

TBR Readathon- Midpoint

While yesterday's update on my TBR Readathon (hosted by Wishful Endings) showed little hope for the future, I hope today's brings you just a little. ;) I stayed up till almost 2:00 last night finishing The Help! I really wanted to find out what happened... really, really bad. Considering the fact that when I started in reading last night I was only half way through, I'm not really sure what I was thinking. That's okay though, I often feel that way. ;) However, now I'm done and I really enjoyed it. Five stars on Goodreads but if I could do half stars I would say four and a half. Hopefully I can whip out a snippet of a review sometime. Now I really want to see the movie. :)
So that's ONE book done for the readathon but my goal is five books so I need to get with it! The unhappy fact that I have a test this coming Friday means I won't have as much time to read but hopefully I can at least get a couple more books read. I have started Christianity and Liberalism but I'm not finished with it yet. I keep getting sidetracked with my re-read through Harry Potter, which doesn't even count for this readathon! Another instance of me not knowing what I was thinking... told you it happened often. ;)
So that's what's up with me and my current readathon.... how about you?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. I love The Help! it was so good. Love it when I have a book that I just HAVE to find out what happens, next thing I know its the wee hours of the morning.

    My Mid-Point is HERE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It hasn't happened in awhile that I've had a book that has kept me up so late. :)

      Delete
  2. The Help was really good--worth staying up late for. :) Best of luck in getting a few more books read this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you haven't been able to read much. I hope you have a better 2nd week and reach your goals!! :) But having fun is what's most important! :) Here's my Mid-Point Update.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hopefully I will get more read this week. :)

      Delete
  4. I loved reading The Help!! I also saw the movie version. which is good, but not as good as the book...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read the Help yet! I'll have to add it to my TBR soon. Best of luck for the rest of the RaT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! You finished The Help! I haven't seen the movie either. I do have to say that I don't miss tests. I hope it's a good week regardless. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm planning on some resign and watching movies once I'm done with that test. :)

      Delete
  7. Please post a review. The Help has been on my TBR list on goodreads for quite a while :) We have a few more days til the challenge ends, we can do this!

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...