Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Bout of Books Day 1

Bout of BooksYesterday was my first day of bout of books and I aced it by starting and finishing one book. It was Val Mcdurmond's modern retelling of Jane Austen's Northanger Abbey. You can read my review of it here on Goodreads but frankly I thought it was badly done.
I also started re-reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, to go along with me re-reading marathon of the Harry Potter series. I probably got a good four hours or more of reading done yesterday!
Sure I should probably have been preparing for my first day of school (which was today!) but I preferred to leave my panic till the last minute. ;)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...